6'7''

Yeah right! some folks keep saying that this aint straight Hip hop, But it has great lyrics, though not like a story line as most RnB and Rock guys wanna. The flow is tight just from the beginning with an opener

[Lil Wayne Verse 1] 
Excuse my charisma, vodka with a spritzer 
swagger down pat, call my shit Patricia 
Young Money militia, and I am the commissioner


 this makes one want to listen to the whole song and he comes out strongly throughout his verses like

I got through that sentence like a subject and a predicate 
yeah, with a swag you would kill for 
money too strong, pockets on bodybuilder 
jumped in a wishing well, now wish me well 
tell 'em kiss my ass, call it kiss and tell 

 Corey Gunz also did well bt mentioned Weezy more than once pledging his loyalty bt other people view it as being a pussy. Thumbs up to the song

Comments

Popular Posts